Tuesday, March 14, 2017

I have been reminded once again how lazy I am about updating! <G>.

So here it is............My Common Bride is done! Finished, top only, Nov. 18th 2016.


 Common Bride pattern by Edyta Sitar was half hand sewn and half machine constructed. The vines, leaves and flowers are needle turn applique. I started this in March 2015 and finished Nov 2016. Loved every minute. Its now waiting for its turn at the Longarm.
This was a fun flannel quilt I started after finishing CB. It went together fast and will cozy to cuddle under.

Now for an update on my wonderful customers quilts..............................
Lovely Tshirt quilt, I just love the shirts in this one.

 The Vikings! Sandy's kids each got one.
 Jan made this for her sister, lucky sister! It was so much fun playing with all the sea shells.

 Peggy did a wonderful job putting this one together. I loved quilting it, so pretty.


 Kay made this one for a friend.
 This is Pegs big Blue. I love big spaces I can play in!

 This is another of Pegs, Smokey River. This is by far my favorite <G>.




 Peggy's Hunters Star.


 Mary's applique.




 Sandy's Peg quilt.

 Sandy's cowboy quilt.

 Kay's quilt.


Just a sampling of what I have done in the last 8 months.
You can also see my customers quilts at https://www.pinterest.com/debgiggles/customers-quilts/
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Your Common Bride is beautiful, a quilt to be proud of. Looking forward to seeing her quilted. See you in April! Gretchen

    ReplyDelete