Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Ok, 2 posts in one day! But this is a special post and I wanted it by itself.

Last fall I was asked to help create a special quilt that would be raffled off for our city of Savanna IL. I of course said yes. This quilt was inspired by a quilt pattern Kyoto Garden made by Judy Martin.

We have dubbed it 'Savanna Star' and it was made the Beautification in Motion to benefit Savanna's Parks and playgrounds.

Myself, Peg Dauphin and Sandy Wurster cut and pieced the quilt and I longarmed it. We have been showing the quilt since May at businesses in town as well as on FB.
Starting August 2 we will have a booth at the Carroll County Fair in Millidgeville IL in the Commerce Building. We will be there all week selling tickets. Tickets are $5.00 apiece or 5 for $20.00. Drawing for the quilt will be August 23, 2015.


Its a queen size approx 98x114. Contact me at giggles2@mediacombb.net if you want tickets!

No comments:

Post a Comment