Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Quilts, Longarming and more

Blogspot has been difficult! Its been over a year since my last post, time to catch up. I got that career position I wanted at the Post Office. Still not full time but them I need time to quilt!

My Longarmimg business is picking up and I am enjoying that. Its something I has always wanted to do, shame I had to wait till my 50's before it was realized.

I painted a Barn Quilt for my studio. I love it!


I have working on Common Bride by Edyta Sitar. Have the center done and portions of the outer border.

Thats my camper in the back. I took my sewing and featherweight with for a week and got a lot done.


Here's another pick of the living area of my camper. Perfect for 2 people. It has a full bedroom with queen bed as well.

Here's the most recent customer quilt I finished,



 

I am currently quilting my Antique star top for the Carroll County Fair in Millidgeville next week. 


This is the quilt I took first place in Machine Quilting last year at the fair. Colonial Pine, or Tree of Life.





I never did get a full shot picture if this one!

I also placed with my Double Delight and Lamb Applique quilt.



I will have only one quilt entered this year. Just not enough time!

I'll have another post in a few minutes about a raffle quilt, so back in a few!

No comments:

Post a Comment